Getting the Right Kind of Feedback
Many business owners rely on their friends, spouses, or family members to give them advice regarding important business decisions, but how can they expect the type of sound counsel that they really need? Generally, family and friends do not understand the type of problems that you face and are unable to provide you with the vital feedback that you need.
This is where LXCouncil comes in.
LXCouncil Membership Benefits
Why become a peer advisory board member?
- Interact with trusted advisors. A peer group of non-competing but industry-specific business leaders can act as your informal board of directors, lending you real-world advice.
- Experience accountability. Knowing that you will be seeing the same group of peers every month – and that they will expect you to implement their suggestions to push past your shortcomings and grow – will provide you with a profound sense of accountability.
- Gain different perspectives. Your council will be able to help you overcome your tunnel vision and provide you with a broader perspective of your issues.
- Generate peace of mind. Knowing that you have a group of intellectual and informative advisors to help you solve your problems will ease some of the stressors of your leadership.
- Spend more time on what you do best. Identify and rediscover what you do best that adds the most value to your organization. Take time to be strategic and innovative, and to solve problems and drive shareholder value, or any other key activity that you are not spending enough time doing that only you as the owner can do.
- Free up your mind to be proactive by being engaged in your council meetings each month.
Become a Member
Interested in becoming a peer advisory board member? Fill out our interest form here.
Privacy & Confidentiality Statement
LXCouncil is committed to protecting your privacy. We have implemented strict measures to keep your personal information confidential, and any information given to moderators or other members during council meetings will not be collected or made public without your consent. Advisory reports can be accessed only by members, moderators, and support staff assigned to the council.
Peer advisory board members reap these benefits and more; do these benefits appeal to you? Request a one-on-one Peer Advisory Group Consultation to explore the possibilities of an LXCouncil membership.