Request A Peer Advisory Group Consultation
The First Step to Joining Your Dream Team
Are you ready to experience the membership benefits of belonging to a peer advisory group?
- Converse with a group of trusted business peers
- Obtain different perspectives on your company’s challenges
- Be accountable for taking the right steps to elevate your business
- Identify and focus on how you add value to your company
- Use your experience to offer other business leaders practical advice
- Gain peace of mind that your peer advisory group will help you thrive
The secret to the success of LXCouncil’s dream teams of business owners and CEOs is that each group is carefully curated via a peer advisory group consultation conducted by LXCouncil founder, Tina Corner.
The argument that a team is only as strong as its weakest link is never more appropriate than when a group of high-powered CEOs gathers to solve a complex business problem. All members of a peer advisory council must make a mutual commitment to continue growing (personally and professionally), remain accountable for their business decisions, and speak and act with integrity and professionalism.
Conducting a peer advisory group consultation prior to having an individual join LXCouncil allows the prospective member to explore what being part of one of these teams truly means.
Peer advisory group consultation example questions
- Describe your business journey that has led you to where you are today. Are you proud of that journey? What would you like your journey to be going forward?
- What specifically are you dissatisfied with about your business and what would you like to change?
- If it were one year from today, what would make you happy with the progress you have made?
Are you ready for your peer advisory group consultation?
The following questions are a good pre-test to gauge how prepared you are to schedule your peer advisory group consultation:
- Do I want to take my business to the next level?
- Can I check my ego at the door?
- Am I willing to let others help me solve my business dilemmas?
- Am I okay with feeling uncomfortable sometimes, if it will work out to my benefit in the end?
- Do I realize that I may not have all the answers?
- Do I feel lonely at the top as a business owner?
- Do I desire a safe place to have candid conversations?
- Do I want to interact with my peers on a deeper level?
- Do I desire more peace of mind?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you might be ready to explore LXCouncil membership. Fill out the form to the right or call 410-970-4771 to set up your peer advisory group consultation.