As a CEO or Business owner, have you ever felt like you don’t have enough time to do what you need to in order to take your company to the next level?
What if you had a team of peers with your same issues, obstacles, and desire to improve themselves that can share THEIR insights and experience with you? Sounds like a dream team, right? Well, that’s exactly what you get at LXCoucil, and then some!
Why consider LXCouncil for your business?
Because we believe CEO’s and leaders are better together than alone in running their organizations. At LXCouncil, you will stop your business from oscillating to creating true advancement by being surrounded by a selected group of peers. You will consistently become the leader your company requires while strategically gaining insight from your peers’ experiences resulting in the movement toward your vision. We marry the growth your business will experience with the growth of you as a leader with our unique Lead&Achieve agenda and roundtable peer to peer group discussions, all led by a professional, seasoned CEO.
Think LXCouncil sounds like a good opportunity for your business?
Consider these 6 questions
- Are you ready to converse with a group of trusted business peers?
- Are you ready to obtain different perspectives on your company’s challenges?
- Are you ready to be accountable for taking the right steps to elevate your business?
- Are you ready to identify and focus on how you add value to your company?
- Are you ready to use your experience to offer other business leaders’ practical advice?
- Are you ready to gain peace of mind that your peer advisory group will help you thrive?
The secret to the success of LXCouncil’s dream teams of business owners and CEOs, is that each group is carefully curated via a peer advisory group consultation conducted by LXCouncil founder, Tina Corner.
The argument that a team is only as strong as its weakest link is never more appropriate than when a group of high-powered CEOs gathers to solve a complex business problem.
All members of a peer advisory council must make a mutual commitment to continue growing (personally and professionally), remain accountable for their business decisions, and speak and act with integrity and professionalism. Conducting a peer advisory group consultation prior to having an individual join LXCouncil allows the prospective member to explore what being part of one of these teams truly means.
Peer advisory group consultation example questions
- What is the business journey that led you to where you are today?
- Are you proud of that journey?
- What would you like your journey to be going forward?
- What specifically are you dissatisfied with about your business and what would you like to change?
- If it were one year from today, what would make you happy with the progress you have made?
Are you ready for your peer advisory group consultation?
These questions are a good pre-test to gauge how prepared you are to schedule your peer advisory group consultation.
- Do I want to take my business to the next level?
- Can I check my ego at the door?
- Am I willing to let others help me solve my business dilemmas?
- Am I okay with feeling uncomfortable sometimes, if it will work out to my benefit in the end?
- Do I realize that I may not have all the answers?
- Do I feel lonely at the top as a business owner?
- Do I desire a safe place to have candid conversations?
- Do I want to interact with my peers on a deeper level?
- Do I desire more peace of mind?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you might be ready to explore LXCouncil membership. Being around the table with other leaders, listening to their concerns and challenges, along with solutions and best practices can help you take your business and leadership skills to the next level.
If you’re ready to take your business and leadership skills to the next level, and if you think your business could benefit from more insights like what’s offered in this article, let’s start a conversation. LXCouncil may be the perfect next step!
CONNECT WITH LXCOUNCIL ON SOCIAL MEDIA